ARK's Heart Chew - Magenta
It's love at first bite! Made in the USA, ARK's Heart Chews are a safe way for babies and toddlers to mouth, chew, and soothe sore gums. They're also a great solution for older kids through adults who need to chew (as an alternative to chewing on pencils, nail biting, etc.).
These handheld Heart Chews come in 3 color coded toughness levels: red and magenta are the softest, but still firm and resilient (for babies and/or mild chewers). Hot pink and teal are firmer, for moderate chewing. Royal blue and lavender are super firm - for those who like to chew on fairly rigid items (also the longest lasting option for avid chewing).
- Measures about 3.3" across the widest part and .3 inch thick
- Wash with mild soap and water. Top-rack dishwasher safe.
- Recommended for ages 6 months and up
- Made in Columbia, SC, USA
- Exact color cues may vary slightly
- Each heart is sold individually
- Medical grade, FDA compliant, no lead, phthalates, BPA, PVC, or latex
- Adult supervision required
Made by ARK Therapeutic in Columbia, SC, USA
Caution: although these chew tools are sturdy and durable, they are not indestructible. Some individuals (particularly those with heavy oral needs and aggressive biting/chewing) may be able to damage the tools. How long they last may depend on the oral sensory needs of the individual, as well as other variables like stress/anxiety levels. Please supervise at all times and replace if necessary when the item shows signs of wear and tear.